Combine the following ingredients in a small mixing bowl:
3 mashed bananas
1 cup gluten free oat flour
1 cup powdered chocolate Peanut Butter
2 servings of protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups egg whites
2 tbsp unsweetened almond/ coconut milk.
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened maple syrup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray nonstick cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray, and pour batter into it.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely, then frost with a layer of Protein powder mix with chocolate peanut butter powder made with almond milk.
- Top with crushed Power Crunch Peanut Butter Cream Protein bar for a pretty added touch.?